Thursday, October 1, 2015

Coming To America

Coming To America
   The first day my mom call me from America then she said I have to go because my mom have a better job and it is difficult to be working and to be sending money to Honduras and it was better for me to go to America and my mom call me like 8:00 pm and when she told me that the day night was raining.                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Feeling                                                                                      When my mom told me I was sad and did not want to go because I wanted to go but I knew I had to because it is better and will be better with my mom and I was happy because I was going to see my mom. 

 My Goodbye To My Friends 


In the place where I lived I went in the evening around 8:30 to say goodbye to all my friends and my teachers and we my friends, we go to eat at one restaurant and I say goodbye to all my friends. 

What I  Bring 

In my backpack I bring 2 shirts, 2 pants, 2 sweater, and I put food, water, money,1 washing brush , 1 toothpaste , 1 deodorant and other things important and then just take the important things for the journey was going to take and the important things I had left in the house.


shop for things I need 

when my mom said "you have to buy things for when you leave" and I go to mall for buy things and most important things for me on the road need and buy things and had to wait till we left.

Take Care Of Your Home


Was my house where my uncle lived and lived there but when we went to the rented home to make money and when we left my aunt stayed there taking care of the house.

My Journey
My trip is from Honduras to America I went to her first bus to get to a place I did not know where I was and do not know how to Mexico bus and then went on an expensive for a house that we as 2 days to cross the river and we got when we crossed the river to float to go across the river and then a police went to Texas and took me and my looked even in expensive, where there are more children like me and I was like one month in Texas and then a called my mom and took me where my mother was and the next day at 5 in the morning about took me to make it on a plane I was with a gentleman from Philadelphia, PA Texas and when I get my mom was waiting for me and I was happy already That was with my mom.

Where Did You Sleep The First Night?


My first night I slept in a hotel was as if you were in a place with my family on vacation and sleep well my first night I did not know that was going to happen and I woke up at 5 in the morning for another day.




























No comments:

Post a Comment